MediaFire Free Premium Accounts 2021 | New Account And Password. What is Mediafire? You have encountered MediaFire while downloading many files. MediaFire is a file sharing and cloud storage service site. It was established in 2006. It can be called medium quality level. So it is a very popular site in the world. It is preferred by many people for its free use. It is also fine for a download platform as it is simple to use and does not use misleading ads. Another known best feature of the site is that the uploaded pdfs are also indexed by Google. The pdf files uploaded here appear in Google searches.
MediaFire Free Premium Accounts 2021 | New Account And Password
New Accounts Mediafire (Updated October 19, 2021)
With 10 GB of space, it is very suitable for such content. However, it can delete the content detected or reported on Mediafire like other cloud services. It comes to the fore with its presence on many mobile platforms.
How to Register Mediafire?
Signing up for MediaFire Free Premium Accounts is easy. So To register, you have to click on the “SIGN UP” button after entering the site. So From the window that opens, you can get a Premium membership if you want, or you can continue using it for free. From here you can choose to download content, share files and backup. So At the bottom you must also read and accept the agreement. So You can then complete the reCAPTCHa verification and create your account. Do not forget to click on the confirmation link sent to your e-mail address.
How Much Are Mediafire Prices?
So There are three types of membership in MediaFire Free Premium Accounts. So You can only use 10 GB of space in the free account and you cannot use most features. Other packages are as follows;
So With this package that you can buy for a user, you have an area of 1 TB. If you buy it annually, it comes to $ 3.75 per month. So If you buy it monthly, you pay $ 5. You can download all folders, share and download without ads. You can also make the files accessible more easily by making direct links. So It becomes possible to upload files from another similar platform to the site via that source. So You can get priority support, create one-time temporary connections, and encrypt your files and folders. FileDrop service is also included in this package.
So MediaFire Free Premium Accounts This package is one of the most suitable services for large companies or businesses that upload a large number of files. So With this package that gives access to up to 100 users, you can have an area as large as 100 TB. If you buy it monthly, you pay $ 50. If you buy the 3-month package, you pay 40 dollars per month and you are more advantageous. So As with the Pro package, you can download all folders with one click, remove ads and download with ad-free upload.
It is also possible to create direct links to the files. It is possible to upload files on similar platforms or on websites with a single click. In case of any problems, the site provides you with priority support and offers the ability to password your files.
How to Upload Files to Mediafire?
- You need to be a member of the site, after completing the membership process, you can log in and proceed to the next step.
- MediaFire Free Premium Accounts After logging in, we click the “Upload” button.
- Here we are offered two options. With the first option, “From Computer”, you select a file from your computer and upload it. The second option is “From the Web”. Thanks to this, you can easily upload a file on the internet here, but this only applies to Premium members,
- a new window opens after we say From Computer. From here, we are asked to select a file. After clicking the + sign, we select the file we want,
- Then a window that you are sure about the file welcomes you. Here, if you are sure that you have selected the correct file, you should click the “Begin Upload” button
- . Depending on your upload speed, your file is uploaded to the system.
We explained above how to upload files to Mediafire. After doing those steps, you can learn how to make your file public with the following steps;
- So After your upload is finished, we close the window and select the file, click
Share on the left and our file becomes public,
- So The system leaves us a link. You can take this link and use it wherever you want, if you want, you can share it on social MediaFire Free Premium Accounts platforms via the buttons below.
- When you go to the link you got here, you will see many ads. The only reason for this is the system Mediafire tries to earn from free membership. Mediafire offers a large area compared to other cloud services, and since the number of people using this space is too high, somehow it has to meet them. For this, it uses ads. A nice feature of the site is that it does not leave misleading download buttons like other download services. There is a big “Download” button in the part where the name of the file is located, and people can easily download files with this button. While dozens of active download sites on the market today offer both slow speed and stupid ads, MediaFire Free Premium Accountscontinues to serve by offering a simple use.
So With this platform offered by Firefox, you can upload files from all browsers, encrypt them and create connections. So This system, which offers up to 1 GB of installation service, is completely free.
So Zippyshare, MediaFire Free Premium Accounts one of the most used upload sites in the world, has been serving for many years and is at the forefront of the industry. So You can upload as many files as you want on this platform, which offers an upload service of up to 500 MB. It’s completely free and you don’t even need to register. Also, the links you create are permanent. Although there are ads, it has fewer ads and misleading ads compared to many download platforms.
So If you become a member, you are provided with 2 GB of space. So It is possible to get up to 100 GB of space for $ 9.99 per month.
So It is used by many people. It stands out with its very simple and very pleasant interface. So it is perfect for short-term use files. It has managed to become popular all over the world as it provides a fast upload and download. I think WeTransfer is the best among alternative applications like MediaFire Free Premium Accounts.